Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post Number One!

For quite some time now, I've been wanting to start my own blog about my two favorite things: nail polish, and photography. Now that summer has come, I finally have time to start!
I guess I should start with a little introduction. My name is Megan, and I'm a 2nd year university student who eventually wants to do speech pathology. I have a crazy slight obsession with nail art. I love music, especially singing and playing the guitar. I'm living in Newfoundland, Canada, and proud of it! Recently, I discovered the Konad nail stamping system, and boy is it awesome! I've only had it for about 4 days, but I've done everyone's nails that I can get my hands on (including my boyfriend and dad, begrudgingly of course!)
That's about all I can think of for now. Hopefully my posts in the future will be a bit more interesting!

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment