Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My New Love

I really have no idea how many manicures I've ruined by using a top coat too early, or smudging everything by going to slowly. For a while, I stopped using top coat completely, only to find my poor mani chipped a day or two later. Thankfully, I have found a miracle! Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat is perfect for me in every way. It has a thick consistency, so it didn't smudge my mani. Also, because of the big brush, I didn't have to worry about painting over the same spot twice, again, causing smudging. I think the icing on my cake though, was the very short drying time. I hate putting on a top coat and then waiting 30 minutes for it to set and harden nicely, with Sally Hansen's top coat, it takes about a minute or two and everything's nice and protected, therefore, no dented nails! Top coat from heaven!
I would definitely recommend this top coat, and for about $4-5 at most drugstores, how can you go wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, story of my life: nice mani... and then I ruin it with a topcoat. ;)

    ReplyDelete